Week 8 Progress


Using the progress chart and looking at what I've done so far in the class, I know I'm a bit behind. I'm about 30 points off from having a C in the class. Like I mentioned in previous posts, this is because I've been caught up with some non-school projects and let myself get behind. This isn't the only class in which that's happened, either. 

When I think about the rest of the semester, I know I want to get back into the routine that I had the first few weeks. I was getting everything done at least a day before the deadline, and working ahead when I could. I'm definitely going to have to get some extra credit in at some point to make sure I pass the class. Of course, passing is all I need since I'm graduating and am not worried about my GPA.

Here's to the last second half of the semester I'll ever have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: Retelling of the Crocodile in the River