Week 8 Comments and Feedback

1. Feedback In: I have loved reading the comments I've gotten in class so far. I've only written three stories but everyone's comments have been so kind and made me feel good. I've taken different approaches in each of my stories, and in each one my readers have said that they liked what I did/how I told the story.

2. Feedback Out: I'm not going to lie, I haven't given out much feedback so far. Sometimes I'm just too busy to get to the Blog Comments assignment, but I hope to be able to do more the second half of the semester.

3. Blog Comments: I do feel like I am able to get to know people/relate to them through their introduction posts, as well as I feel like my post helped others get to know me. I love taking pictures of everything and everyone, so I left a bunch of pictures in my Introduction post and everyone said that it really helped show them who I am and what's important to me.

4. Looking forward: I think the feedback comments are great, I just need to be better at doing them! 

5. Image: I liked the "What Great Listeners Actually Do" infographic by Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman. I liked this one specifically for the feedback process because I know it can feel uncomfortable or just sucky when you are maybe ranting to someone or talking about an idea you have with a coworker or boss and they don't have much of anything to say afterwards. When someone can show they were truly listening to you, not only in that moment but every time you talk, it really means a lot and be encouraging to get those ideas done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: Retelling of the Crocodile in the River