Technology

Photo by Tim Sullivan from StockSnap

Looking back at the technology and how I utilized it for Mythology/Folklore, I think the one tool I got the most out of is the fact that everything was on a blog or my Google Site. I didn't have to deal with writing in Google Docs or Word and downloading then turning into Canvas. Everything is just so easy, and honestly using a blog is a really good skill for anyone down the line. 

So many students might one day start their own small business in which they need to have a website for, or maybe their place of work will need someone to help with the website or blog occasionally. I definitely feel it's been helpful for me.

Looking at some more of the tools, I actually already used bookmark folders before taking this course and I still do. They're just the best, I usually have to make one for every class, and the projects I'm working on. And of course turning on Spell Check in my browser and adding a word count tool have both come in handy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: Retelling of the Crocodile in the River