Assignments

Image by Robin Higgins from Pixabay


When I took Mythology/Folklore in Spring 2020, it was honestly kind of wishy-washy when I would do the assignments in this class and which ones I would do. And after COVID-19 hit us in March, I think everything I did for this class was for my storybook. That semester was just...a lot. And the flexibility in this class really saved me from being overwhelmed.

This semester, while my last, is hopefully going to be much less chaotic. That said, I hope to be more consistent with the assignments in this class, not overworking myself but still keeping to a routine and learning as much as I can.

I'm of course most excited about the reading and writing. I have always had an interest in Indian mythology because of a favorite book series from when I was younger, so I'm really excited to learn more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: Retelling of the Crocodile in the River